CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 17 March 2008

Themed ATC Swaps at Craft Ambrosia

Thought I'd share with you my latest claim to fame - (yes besides having one of my cards and ATC's displayed on QVC and two ATC's on Leonie Pujol's blog as part of her ATC club)!

Craft Ambrosia have monthly ATC challenges which you can join in with whenever you like the topic. If you click on the ATC swap tab on the left hand side of the home page, and then click on gallery, I have two ATC's shown in the Feb 'Love' themed swap and two in the March 'Planes Trains and Automobiles' swap. They are listed as S.Ward. It was fun to do some male themed swaps for a change as usually I stick to girlie ones!

Take a look at www.craftambrosia.co.uk and join in the swaps!

xx

2 comments:

Fab

Thanks Sharon for putting your comment back on, my apologies again.

Well done about your ATC isn't that phenom to be published like that ? You'll be working with Leonie next...

Say hi to your Italian hubby I hope he doesn't mind reading the 'romanaccio' basically slang from Rome ! LOL Tell him also after 17 years in Britain, I've lost any proper grammar or spelling in Italian ! LOL

sharon

Hi Fabrizio!
I have another claim to fame now! Leonie put one of my ATC's in the clear folder she gave to Dawn during Tuesday's QVC show to demonstrate the ATC kit!! Hope I can stay awake for tonights show!

Working with Leonie...I'd love to!!... Leonie if you read this and need an assistant just shout!!...I can bring biscuits!!!!
Happy Easter crafting friends!
Love Sharon
xx