CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 27 June 2008

More recycling!


I've been saving things from the bin again! The green base for these cards is the packaging from my new wok! The card has a printed white pattern on which I stamped over in black using a foam oriental stamp I bought from a car boot sale for 20p! I coloured in some peel offs using a red pen and used the negative and positive images from one peel off. I added a coin, ribbon and pearl gems. The text is also cut from the packaging. The wok cooks a nice stir fry by the way!
P.S Thank you to my friend Mary who sent me a gorgeous ATC holder that she has made. I know you have had trouble leaving comments Mary so I thought I'd give you a special mention!

2 comments:

Heather Robinson

I have always loved the elegance of Asian style and you have captured it beautifully with all of your details, Sharon! Best wishes going back to school on Monday! I'll make sure that I make you school related atcs on our next swap. It is a favourite theme of mine....just remind me!!

caroline

bootiful,