CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 19 July 2008

A constructive afternoon!


After loosing my way last weekend when I sat down to craft - I've had a productive time this afternoon. I had a play with a couple of the Kanban 'Concept cards'. At first I thought they might be too restrictive but I enjoyed using the kits to get back in the swing of things! I haven't made any cards for quite a while so it was nice to have a play. I used the scraps I had left over from one of the kits to make the first ATC in the monochrome scheme we all seem to love. The green ATC was made using K&Co paper and one of the rub ons I bought the other weekend. I've just realised they both have a butterfly theme!

6 comments:

Anonymous

Lovely ATCs Sharon - saw those Kanban kits last week at the QVC event - loved the black & white one! ;0) xx

Heather Robinson

Oh so delicate and pretty. I empathized with your "block" last week. It happens to all of us and is extremely frustrating! So glad you've found your "groove" again.

Chriss Rollins

wishing you a happy mojo return.
love the rubbon butterfly on the right.
have a lovely day.
chriss x

Chriss Rollins

p.s. Sharon ATC swaps can be found on this blog...you may find something you like.
http://swapandshop.blogspot.com

K J D

Hi! Lost your mojo? Are you sure you weren't just spoilt for choice with all your lovely new goodies!?

These are lovely.

Thanks for your comments re: Icons ... will keep you posted on my fun with the melt pot!!!

Linda Vincent

Hi Sharon - love your ATCs on Chriss's blog, brilliant idea! Have you finished work now for the summer? They have in Derbyshire - all my teaching friends are celebrating tonight!
XXX