CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 17 February 2009

Awfully Big Art Adventure - catch ups!











Yeah! It's half term so I've had more time (and energy!) for crafting. I've been busy catching up on the challenges that Linda and Rosie have set on ABAA that I wanted to join in with but didn't make it in time. So here are my attempts at, crows, altering a canvas (the first time I have done this and I'm really pleased with how it turned out!), Bottletops and doors. The three ATC's are available to trade - the canvas with the 3 Russian Dolls on is hanging in my hall!

2 comments:

Linda Vincent

Hi Sharon...you've been so busy making lovely things! I'm glad to see you're enjoying half term. Don't forget to link to ABAA so other people can see your work.
Love Linda x
PS Your shed ATC just reminded me of my lovely Pebble - she had a catflap into our shed and a comfy bed inside; it was one of her fav places....sniff...

Anonymous

They're all fab Sharon! I bet your canvas looks gorgeous up on your wall.
Alison xx