CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 19 July 2009

I'm still here!

Hello!
Where does time go?
Now that it is the summer holidays and I have 7 weeks off, hopefully I will have some time to craft! I have been eagerly tidying my craft room in anticipation of these precious weeks! Now that I'm organised I can actually find things and have found things I had forgotten about. Here's a piccie of my new organisation. Hoping to catch up on everyone's blogs this week. xx

2 comments:

K J D

Hi Sharon

Nice to hear from you again.... missed you!

Holidays.... lovely lovely lovely, we 'broke up' today .... not going back till Sept 3rd :)

Hope you really enjoy your SEVEN weeks off!! I am very impressed with your storage and am looking forward to seeing your glorious creations...

Have fun

Love Karenx

Joanne

Well that stash looks organised to me. I've just had a go at my stamp drawers and cleared some out for ebaying. However, only a few sold so now my craft bag is full of stamps!!!!!!!!!!!!