CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 24 November 2009

Birds!


I've gone a bit earthy with this one! The bird is chipboard and was 75p for 2 in my local craft shop so I had to have them. I tinted the chipboard with a brown ink pad and then stamped swirls on using black ink. A bit of matting and layering and a play with my new X cut pink corner punch (had to be pink!), finished it off. I really like how this one turned out! This morning I am sure I saw a heron hovering around the back garden. He'd have no luck with the pond as we lost all our fish in the summer but the chickens stopped digging for worms and looked up!
I can't work out how to flip the piccie now it's in and it won't let me delete it - sorry!

2 comments:

Joanne

How refreshing and cute. Really like this one. We had a heron on our roof in September after the fish in our big pond. Gave me some early mornings for a while watching for him. He finally gave up 'cos I wouldn't let him land. xx

K J D

Hi Sharon

Love your card - the colours are great and it has a fun retro feel to it.

Have a good weekend x