CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 15 May 2010

Absent from Blog Land!


Hello all!!

I have been absent from Blog Land for too long! Wedding plans have completely taken over my life so there hasn't been much time for crafting! The wedding is 3 months this weekend! Aaaah!

In between the appointments etc I have managed to make this quick card with some stamps I won from a magazine giveaway and some pretty dress peel offs I found in my travels. I have coloured in the peel off and stuck it on acetate before attached to the pretty paper which I have stamped on to create a scene. Hope you are all well. xx

2 comments:

K J D

Hi Sharon

So glad you have blogged again!

Pretty card..... and advance congrats and good luck for the big day!

Love Karenx

K J D

Sharon

Hi! Your comment actually made me really laugh out loud!!!

Karenx

ps hope everything is going well with your plans!