CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 12 June 2011

Hello!



Yesterday I recieved a lovely letter and ATC swaps from my crafty pal Mary who asked if I still had this blog. The answer is yes Mary and you have prompted me to make a post on it! I wasn't sure if anyone still looked at it as I tend to be more devoted to Facebook where I have set up a business page called 'Cards By Mrs I.' Joanne I must too write to you with some swaps. xx


Last weekend was fab as I went to Peterborough to attend Leonie's first workshop there. I met some lovely friendly crafters and learn't lot's of new things. It has encourgaed me to look at my stash in a different way and try out new things which are out of my comfort zone.


So the theory is if I can update my facebook page with piccies then I can do my blog at the same time! That should be easy to remember but as for twitter - that's something I am still getting to grips with!


Piccie - Leonie, me and Andrea (C&C's magic hands!)

0 comments: