CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 24 October 2011

Another 50th Birthday!

There seems to be a run on 50th Birthdays recently! This is a card the girls at work asked me to make for our friend and work collegue Heather. She likes purple and butterflies. I started with a scalloped base card which I really love using at the moment. I cut a piece of purple card to size and then cut a slightly smaller piece of purple glitter acetate (Kanban). I attached these together using white flower brads from paperchase. I then used a strip of the purple card with white ribbon over and wound these round the panel. I stuck the panel to the base card using double sided tape. I used a scalloped and circle punch to create the half moon shape which I then stuck the peel off numbers to. The bottle top was made by adding a beaded flower and filling with glossy accents and allowing to dry. The butterflies are white peel offs which I stuck onto patterned paper and cut round. These were attached using 3D foam to make them stand out. Using the peel off waste I punched out some white flowers to add into the corners to match the brads.

0 comments: