CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 8 January 2012

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to everyone in Blog Land!


Have you made any new years resolutions? My crafty resolutions are -


1. to finish my papercraft certificate


2. not to buy any more large card making kits until I have used what I have already got


3. keep my craft room tidy



Well number 2 has been broken already as I am awaiting the arrival of Dawn Bibby's new spring collection. I wasn't going to buy it but then she teased us with the hint of more collections to come over the year and also responded to me on her facebook page that I should leave my shelf clear for later in the year!


I'll let you know how I get on with the other 2, although to achieve number 3 I will need to tidy the room first!

xx

0 comments: