CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 7 April 2008

Leonie's recycling challenge


This challenge was right up my street as I am now officially obsessed with recycling!

I covered the base card with the inside of an envelope, and attatched some acetate which my flowers from the Sunday market came wrapped in, with some coloured brads. The zig zag paper was from the Christmas scrapbook kit from QVC and is the waste left after I'd punched out one of the die cuts. I coloured this with an ink pad. The main image is cut from a box of kiddies biscuits which reminds me of the Paper Nation characters (attatched with 3-D foam pads.)

1 comments:

Leonie pujol

Hi Sharon,
Yep, this household is becoming abit obsessed with the whole recycling malarky - but how good does it look when turned into a fab atc - love it! Next time might see what we can do with those potato peelings!! (hoho)
xxxx
leonie