CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 3 April 2008

What I've been up to this week!



This month Fingertips themed ATC swap is 'kitchen delights'. i've continued with my recycling mission(!) and created my base cards from a box of broken biscuits. I've added ribbons, peel off letters, and I found the stickers on ebay.

I've added some more pictures onto my flicker of a Christmas scrapbook I've just finished. I used QVC kit 586040. This was a fabulous kit containing an album, papers, chipboard and paper embellishments. Plus you get cards, ribbons and die cut letters. I've made the album, loads of cards and still have many embellishments left over. Inside the album there are pockets for your Xmas cards so I used the kit to scrapbook my baby's first christmas.

After leaving the top off my glue stick (next to a radiator!) too many times I thought I'd try some micro dots from QVC. I am now converted! They are brilliant! Stronger than I thought and very neat. I felt like Dawn and Leonie while I was using them!! I will definatly use these more from now on. You get a kit with 5 rolls and 2 A5 sheets of dots - these are available on the QVC website, just type in micro dots. They came in really handy to complete the scrapbook and are strong enough for chipboard too.

0 comments: