CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 15 May 2008

Leonie's White Challenge

This weeks challenge did 'challenge' me! I wasn't sure what to do until I was out for a walk with Marco and saw my neighbours gorgeous white clematis growing over her back fence. (I did pick a flower but don't tell her!) And so this is where 'A little bit of white in the garden' started.


I used a black base card and drew the white flower using chalk pastels (haven't used those since my GCSE days!). I attatched some ribbon, fabric flowers, and small stickers. The square epoxy sticker is from a QVC kit and reads 'simple pleasures'. I used a Peebo pen for the centre of the flower to give a slightly raised finish.

2 comments:

Chriss Rollins

I recognise that flower was it my garden i wonder..lol
the colours are good together.
TFS
chriss x

Linda Vincent

Thanks for visiting my blog Sharon, your houses are looking good. I love Rosie's work too, I went to stay with her a couple of weeks ago...it was great to craft and learn with her.
Linda x
PS Teaching is a wonderful job, but I must admit after 34 years, I was ready for a rest and some time to myself!