CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 26 May 2008

Sisters are doing it for themselves challenge


I read about this blog in one of the crafting magazines and took a look this week.
This weeks challenge is titled 'sisters are doing it for themselves'. I don't have many stamps at the moment but I found one that was suitable so thought I'd have a go.
I used flower paper for the background from Trimcraft and inked the edges. The stamp is a Bang on the Door one which I stamped onto white card and then coloured and mounted on pink before attaching to the base card. To finish I added some sticky letters (with a little Spice Girls motto!), and some papermania gems. I'm going to have a go at some more stamping now as I was more pleased with how this turned out than I thought I was going to be!

3 comments:

Hels Sheridan

Great card Sharon, thanks for visiting and joining in with the Challenge - loving that Bang on the Door stamp :O)) Hope to see you back again soon...Hels :O))

Unknown

Great card Sharon - I love that stamp X

Sandy

Wow this wonderful.
Gorgeous.