CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 9 August 2008

A few ATC's I've made this week




I've had a run on making cards this week and my current craze is using pre printed patterned cards rather than starting with a blank card (will post some of the cards I've made next week). These are some of the ATC's I've made using left over paper etc from my cards. I am trying to stick to my new years resolution of making an ATC straight away with the left overs rather than having bits and pieces everywhere! I did tidy up my craft room but have got so carried away with ideas this week that it's looking a bit messy again! Does anyone else have this problem? I always have the intention of tidying up but would rather spend the time crafting!

If you would like to trade for any of these ATC's then let me know (1,2,3 or 4) I need to do some trades as I've got carried away and have 100 in my swap box!!

1 comments:

Anonymous

They are gorgeous Sharon! I like 3 & 4 the best tho - beautiful colours! xx