CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 2 October 2008

Leonie's challenge


This weeks challenge from Leonie is 'Objects of Desire.'

Living in a seaside town, I've always loved the sea so chose these images from http://www.aisling.net/. As I missed last weeks stripey challenge I started with some stripey paper, (thank you to my crafty friend Mary for sending it to me!), in a colour scheme I adore. I used a jelly fish stamp I got at a car boot sale last week for 20p, with a blue ink pad to stamp over the paper. I inked around the images, stuck on some matching ribbon and added some gems and a silver star fish. I coloured in some peel off letters in a co-ordinating colour to spell 'the sea'.

4 comments:

Chriss Rollins

love how you used the images sharon...a great take on the challenge.2 of your fantastic 'LETS FACE IT' ATC's are on our blog.
chriss x

Linda Vincent

I have to agree with you there Sharon - I would also have done the sea (or maybe David Beckham....)
Thanks for visiting our new blog...hope you can join in sometime soon.
Love Linda

Anonymous

Stunning - love the colours! xx

K J D

Hi Sharon

Great atc.... makes me think wistfully of summer...

Thanks for your lovely comment.... I would have swopped her with you... would you like to swop anything else?

We have something in common... I work in a PRU too.... cept I am in the office and its Year 7 -9's mainly, apart from 1:1's.

Sure you are looking forward to half term - I know I am1

love Karenx