CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 3 January 2009

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to you all. I was hoping to post some piccies but I can't find the lead that joins the camera up to the computer! Probably somewhere really safe!

I thought I'd share some of my thoughts for the New Year (less pressure than calling them resolutions!)
  • To get back into Blog land and keep up to date with my blogging friends.
  • Have at least one night a week dedicated to crafting rather than falling asleep on the sofa and then not being able to sleep in bed!
  • Use up the crafting kits and papers I have before buying any new ones!
  • Use the exercise bike which is sitting in my conservatory at least twice a week.
  • Have a pamper night with my lotions and potions at least once a week.
  • Adopt the mantra that my body is a temple and watch the amount of rubbish I eat!

Let's see how I get on!.............

2 comments:

Chriss Rollins

Good luck Sharon, I am sure you will have no problems as they all seem nice 'me time' ones. think we all need to take on the one where we use up some of our stash b4 buying more but that is possibly the hardest one you chose.

chriss x

K J D

Good luck with your 'thoughts' for the New Year. You can do it!

We just moved our exercise bike (unused by me for months - and Barry but he has been running for about a year so can be excused:) out of the dressing room and into the garage...... Barry is going to turn the garage into a gym!!!! That is his 'project' for the next few months!

Thank you for your positive thoughts re my resolves!

ps did you receive the Christmas RAK I sent you? I posted it on Christmas Eve. I received your lovely card:)

Karen x