CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 6 December 2009

I'm feeling clever!


I have just installed my new printer/scanner and it all works so I am feeling very pleased with myself! I've managed to scan 2 ATC's I've made this week. It's funny how sometimes us crafters can stick with what we are currently interested in and forget earlier techniques. I had forgotten about using pens diresctly on stamps so to create these I used my Whispers pens directly on a stamp on the left hand card. On the other card I made a background wash using Whispers pens onto a wet paintbrush and then stamped over the top. Each ATC is finished with a acetate ATC cover. Hope you like them!

3 comments:

K J D

I love your atc's. Clever clogs sorting out your scanner.... I get so frustrated when things don't work... or setting up things that then don't go to plan..... I have to take lots of deep breaths!!!

Hope all your Christmas preparations are going well.... I am counting down the work days to the hols too :)

Love Karenx

Joanne

Well, I sure do! xx

Chriss Rollins

OH I am liking these very much.

Chriss x